Learning4life-GY are an inclusive educational provider who support our learners to be READY for their next steps; RESPECTFUL to one another, their community and others, and SAFE in their learning environment and everyday lives.
We aim to provide quality ‘stepping-stone’ education and training for people within the local community. We will provide a caring and nurturing environment for all out students so that their learning journey is rewarding, inclusive and with a targeted direction. We will provide:
- High quality ESOL qualifications from pre entry to level 2.
- 14 – 18 curriculum which is targeted to the student’s needs, supporting a smooth transition to further and higher education, or work based learning.
- Access to a well-equipped gym, supporting the government’s health strategy.
- Bespoke education packages for 16 – 19 learners who have an Education Health and Care Plan.
- Access to work experience opportunities including supported internships for learners with EHCP.
- Access to careers education, information advice and guidance.
- Flexible adult learning programmes which meet the needs of the local area.
A team made up of specialists who are fully qualified to help anyone achieve their goals and make a success in life.
The principal, managers, teachers and support staff at Learning4Life-GY are passionate about the quality of learning and strive to ensure every student receives education that will inspire them to be ambitious, recognise the choices on offer and take advantage of opportunities which will help them get to be where they want to be.More
Based on the main road of Freeman Street in Grimsby, Learning4life operates from this recently refurbished well-known building in the borough.
The location has plenty of bus routes and parking availability in the surrounding area including access for disabled visitors;
for those that are hungry the Market is in close proximity which offers some excellent food choices are good prices.
From affiliates to sponsors